- »My Back Up Pro 4.0.8 (Android App) By [W4E]
- »Sniper Elite v2 PC Game SinglePlayer Version
- »LiquidSonics Reverberate v1.911-R2R Final Edition
- »Driver Magician 4.1 FULL + Serials
- »CommView for WiFi Final 7.0.773 Multilingual+Patch
- »CINEMA 4D
- »Windows Start Button changer (Alien)
- »FileSize FileAnalyzer FileCatalog FileDateChanger MergeExcel Emp
- »Best Service Chris Hein Harmonica 1.0 KONTAKT-iPirateU
- »Windows 7 & Vista Activator.exe
- »Card Wars v1 0 Obb.zip
- »Talon - Gem Black v1 2.apk
- »MIXTRAX App v1 0 1.apk
- »Microsoft Toolkit 2.5
- »ScanToPDF Mobile Full v220.127.116.11 build 1502 (Android App) By [W4E]
- »Spitfire Audio - Flute Consort Vol 1
- »Offline Cash data files GE 18.104.22.1682 Attica altitude 1000 m
- »Offline Cash data files GE 22.214.171.1242 Lefkas altitude 700 m
- »Offline Cash data files GE 126.96.36.1992 Amfilochia altitude 700 m
- »OFFICE 2010 STANDARD SP2 x86 VIETATO ITA.iso
- »Shine Wallpaper Pack (Android App) By [W4E]
NI LabView Professional 8.0 (3 cds)
National Instruments LabVIEW 8 dramatically simplifies the development of distributed systems by delivering distributed intelligence, a collection of technologies that simplify the development of processes running across applications and among remote devices The new LabVIEW Project streamlines your application and system management with tools that help you manage all the files in your large application, simplify the challenges of team software development, and organize all your hardware targets Additionally, NI LabVIEW continues to deliver improved Express technology for instrument control, data acquisition, and data storage Regardless of what types of systems you build or how much LabVIEW experience you have, you can use the new features in LabVIEW 8 to design, control, and test applications faster and easier
File Size: 1.66 GB
|NI LabVIEW 8.0 FPGA Module (1 cd)
The NI LabVIEW FPGA Module extends reconfigurable FPGAs on NI reconfigurable I/O (RIO) hardware. With the LabVIEW FPGA Module, you can create custom I/O measurement and control hardware without low-level hardware description languages or hardware board-level design. Use this custom hardware for unique timing and triggering routines, ultrahigh-speed control, and interfacing to digital protocols. ...
|NI LabVIEW Sound and Vibration Toolkit 4.0 (1 cd)
The National Instruments LabVIEW Sound and Vibration Toolkit version 4.0 extends LabVIEW with functions and indicators for handling audio measurements, fractional-octave analysis, swept sine analysis, sound level measurements, frequency analysis, frequency response measurement, transient analysis, and several sound and vibration displays. It also provides an easy-to-use software foundation with more than 50 examples for your sound and vibration applications. This toolkit has one ...
|NI LabVIEW Simulation Module 2.0 (1 cd)
The National Instruments LabVIEW Simulation Module integrates dynamic system simulation into the LabVIEW environment. You can model linear, nonlinear, discrete, and continuous plant or control systems in block diagram form within the new simulation node. Create models from blocks such as integrator, derivative, and transfer function blocks, and then add graphs and controls to test out the models. Alternatively, you can import models ...
|NI LabVIEW Embedded Development MoEdule 2.0 (1 cd)
Use the National Instruments LabVIEW Embedded Development Module along with a third-party toolchain and an embedded OS to target any 32-bit platform of your choice. With the NI LabVIEW Embedded Development Module, you can easily incorporate legacy C code as well as analog, digital, and communications I/O drivers through specialized VIs. This module features several example targets for popular processor architectures including PowerPC, ...
|Cadence Allegro Silicon Package Board 15.7 (4 cds)
The Cadence Allegro system interconnect design platform reduces costs and accelerates time to market by enabling a constraint-driven collaborative design across IC, package, and PCB domains. ...